Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions? On this page we collected the most frequently asked questions and the relating answers. If you cannot find the necessary information, please contact us!
- When can rooms be occupied, and when do I have to check out?Our rooms can be occupied from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival. Upon departure please leave the rooms by 11 a.m. at the latest.
- Is there air conditioning in the room?All rooms are air-conditioned.
- Is there Wi-Fi Internet in the room?The use of the Internet is free of charge in the whole area of the hotel, and the wireless (Wi-Fi) connection is also available. We provide a password at the reception upon check-in.
- Can I smoke in the hotel and the room?Please note that our hotel is a non-smoking facility; our guests can smoke at the designated areas only.
- Can I request a baby bed and baby bathtub to the room?For the little ones we place a small bed, a baby bath tub, potty, kids’ toilet seat, and a little stool to reach the wash-basin, into the room. Upon request we can also provide a baby food warmer and a kettle.
- What means of payment does the hotel accept?Accepted means of payment: Bank card (Visa, Visa Electron, Eurocard Mastercard, Maestro), prior transfer, cash.
- Are pets welcome at the hotel?As for now, not yet. Thank you for your understanding.
- Does the room price include the use of the saunas?The room price includes the unlimited use of the saunas.
- When are the saunas open?Saunas are open on each day of the week, from 6 a.m. until midnight.
- Where can I get a sauna sheet?We provide sauna sheets to all guests free of charge, which you can request at our colleague at the reception desk.
- Are bathrobes and wellness towels included in the room price?We provide a bathrobe to each guest free of charge. Towels can be changed several times at our colleague at the reception desk.